So this is sort of interesting... I was lazyweb searching for the time/location of a talk I'm giving in Missouri in a few weeks. I typed this into Google. The results I found have nothing to do with Missouri at all, but look at what's happening. Google is "helpfully" abbreviating Missouri as MO and then "helpfully" eliding the title of an old tweet of mine by cutting a word in half and then "helpfully" saying that these things match when any human can see that they don't.
Keep in mind these were the first two results for my search, I didn't have to click around to find them. I harangue people about this a lot, but the default settings of software and web sites are often somewhat obscured and only come out when something weird like this happens. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but I'm always sort of excited to find a new little fail like this.